Nancy G Swartz, FACS, MD, MS
50 Monument Rd
Ste 220
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
888-478-3535
Locations and availability (6)

|  Eye surgery  |  show details
by Cindy DiNapoli on Jan 31st, 2014

Wonderful experience. Dr. Swartz was great and made me very comfortable. I have recommended her to my friends and hopefully they will take the opportunity to contact her.

|  show details
by Kay Magee on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr Swartz is amazing - she is the top of her field and I trust her completely! I will never let anyone else ever treat me! Kay

|  show details
by Terry on Oct 30th, 2013

I was very nervous about having eyelid surgery. But Dr. Schwartz made me feel very safe.My experience with the staff was very good.

|  Thrilled  |  show details
by Andrea on Apr 18th, 2013

From the first moment meeting Dr. Swartz, I was made to feel totally comfortable and unconstricted by time, I experienced a consumate professional,more concerned with the health of my eyes than the monetary,,,,she actually refused me surgery until my second appointment and after reviewing a thorough check of my medical history helped me decide which route to take .Her call the night before surgery allayed any questions and her gentle manner the morning of, were a great comfort! Today is day 3 , since surgery (droopy lid and muscle - occluding 1/3rd of my vision), and the results are already remarkable!!! I can see, I have eyelids again , and didn't even mind leaving the house without makeup! I would highly recommend Dr. Swartz in a heartbeat!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

Dr. Swartz and the office professionals are excellent!

|  the best and i trust her with my life  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

iI never ever thought i would trust anyone after three botched surgeries (nose) dr, schwartz DID NOT PERFORM SURGERY, however Dr. Swartz did correct a major dent on the right side with injections and in my opinion saved me many more years of disliking what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Plus, I could never use eye liner as a young girl today i am able to do so as i once again, trusted enough for Dr. Swartz to raise the lids thus, I cold use liner. The office staff reflects the doctor. The doctor is honest, and do you believe called me the night prior to surgery? That is a first for me or anyone who ever had a proceedure. I could continue, however the most important words are above. The good doctor made me feel pretty in my "old" age...i never imagined this to be possible