Dr. Nancy Swartz MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Voorhees, NJ

no change

January 31st, 2014
Eye surgery
Wonderful experience. Dr. Swartz was great and made me very comfortable. I have recommended her to my friends and hopefully they will take the opportunity to contact her.

October 30th, 2013
I was very nervous about having eyelid surgery. But Dr. Schwartz made me feel very safe.My experience with the staff was very good.

April 18th, 2013
Thrilled
From the first moment meeting Dr. Swartz, I was made to feel totally comfortable and unconstricted by time, I experienced a consumate professional,more concerned with the health of my eyes than the monetary,,,,she actually refused me surgery until my second appointment and after reviewing a thorough check of my medical history helped me decide which route to take .Her call the night before surgery allayed any questions and her gentle manner the morning of, were a great comfort! Today is day 3 , since surgery (droopy lid and muscle - occluding 1/3rd of my vision), and the results are already remarkable!!! I can see, I have eyelids again , and didn't even mind leaving the house without makeup! I would highly recommend Dr. Swartz in a heartbeat!

September 28th, 2012
Excellent!
Dr. Swartz and the office professionals are excellent!

April 11th, 2010
the best and i trust her with my life
iI never ever thought i would trust anyone after three botched surgeries (nose) dr, schwartz DID NOT PERFORM SURGERY, however Dr. Swartz did correct a major dent on the right side with injections and in my opinion saved me many more years of disliking what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Plus, I could never use eye liner as a young girl today i am able to do so as i once again, trusted enough for Dr. Swartz to raise the lids thus, I cold use liner. The office staff reflects the doctor. The doctor is honest, and do you believe called me the night prior to surgery? That is a first for me or anyone who ever had a proceedure. I could continue, however the most important words are above. The good doctor made me feel pretty in my "old" age...i never imagined this to be possible