A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Swisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Swisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Swisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy K Swisher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Swisher practice?
- Dr. Nancy Swisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Swisher practices Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Family Physicians.