A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Swisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Swisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Swisher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swisher graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Swisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Swisher practice?
Dr. Nancy Swisher practices Family Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Family Physicians.