Learn more about Dr. Nancy Talavera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Talavera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talavera
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talavera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Talavera, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Talavera graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Talavera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Josefina Talavera MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Talavera practice?
- Dr. Nancy Talavera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Talavera practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists and Great Neck Geriatric Doctors.