A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Tarbell, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Nervous System Cancer, and Pediatric Cancers.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbell graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarbell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Tarbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Tarbell practice?
Dr. Nancy Tarbell practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Radiation Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Tarbell, Dr. Anabel Tarbell, Dr. Anya Tarbell, Dr. Deeann Tarbell, Dr. Hana Tarbell, Dr. Hanna Tarbell, Dr. Hannah Tarbell, Dr. Hannelore Tarbell