A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Tarrand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarrand
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarrand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Tarrand, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarrand graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Marshall Tarrand MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Tarrand practice?
- Dr. Nancy Tarrand has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Tarrand practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.