A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Thomas, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Thomas MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Nancy Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Thomas practices Dermatology near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NC.
See Chapel Hill Dermatologists.