A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Tipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Tipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Tipton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tipton graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tipton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Margaret Tipton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Tipton practice?
- Dr. Nancy Tipton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Tipton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.