Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Torres
Dr. Nancy Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with other offices in El Paso, TX and El Paso, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Sierra Providence East Medical Center, Rio Vista Physical Rehabilitation Hospital and Providence Memorial Hospital. Dr. Torres has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Torres has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nancy Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. David Turbay
Cardiovascular Disease, Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.11 mi25
Dr. Maureen Francis
El Paso, TX 0.13 mi33
Dr. Richard Lange
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
El Paso, TX 0.13 mi34