by Barbara Schlott on Dec 16th, 2014

Dr Tobin in the BEST doctor for replacement hormones. She really cares about her patients. She is a doctor that really cares about you.

Be careful show details Be careful
Jan 9th, 2014

The unfriendly staff is given way to much authority by dr. Towbin to triage medical issues on the phone. This can be very dangerous at every level . Be very carful women. Dr. Towbin needs to take a serious evaluation of her staff, and practices.

Glad I found Dr Towbin show details Glad I found Dr Towbin
by Sarah on Jul 16th, 2013

I am very glad I found Dr Towbin. I have endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and pelvic floor dysfunction, and she never gave up on trying to help me get out of pain. She was honest in telling me to seek a specialist for surgery bc it wasn't her specialty but that she could help treat me after surgery. I took her advice, and after having excision surgery for endo, she continued to help me as I struggled with pain from IC and PFD. She referred me to an amazing pelvic floor physical therapist for PFD, and she helped me to not give up hope! She let me play an active role in searching for medications that might help which eased my mind. She never pressured me to try something I wasn't comfortable with, and she really listened and addressed my concerns!!! Highly recommend!!

by Satisfied patient on Jun 26th, 2013

First, I want to stress that I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tow in. She is by far the best Obgyn doctor I have ever seen. I referred several friends to her, and they agreed she is the best they have seen. Great bedside manner, very patient and helpful. If you are looking for a great Obgyn, she is the one.

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Towbin is a fake. She is a terrible Dr! Don't waste your time or money with this pathetic doctor.

Best Gynecologist show details Best Gynecologist
Aug 3rd, 2012

Ms. Tobin is the best gynecologist I have ever had. She listens to your issues and her bed side manner is incredible. I give her 10 stars out of 5 stars. That is how good she is.

Dr. Towbin goes above and beyond! show details Dr. Towbin goes above and beyond!
Mar 12th, 2012

Dr. Towbin is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend her. She is extremely knowledgable and caring. She takes plenty of time with you. You know that she really cares about your well being. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She was my obstetrician when I was pregnant with my first child and I had some complications and she went above and beyond to make sure I had a good outcome. I have friends who see her too and she has diagnosed non-gynocological issues that could have been life threateneing if gone unchecked.

Excellent Care! show details Excellent Care!
Jul 26th, 2011

Dr. Towbin is very Professional, but at the same time friendly and cares about how you are doing. She diagnosed a problem that I had been having with a bladder infection for over a year! Cured it with the correct antibiotics and it has been probably 3 years since I have had any problems with it. I use to always dread going to my gyn, but Dr. Towbin is so nice and caring, I always look forward to seeing her.

amazing show details amazing
Apr 6th, 2011

I love dr. Towbin, she's quite possibly the best Doctor i've had, she's always took the time to explain things to me, got me in for an asap visit when I had a panic attack and even answered questions my boyfriend had. Ive referred all my family and friends to her and they have equally had great experiences.

Horrible Experience!!! show details Horrible Experience!!!
Aug 10th, 2010

At first I was impressed at how nice the office was and the doctor and then I discovered they close very early and never have all technicians there the same day. I had to leave work early to get my annual and they wanted me to make two more appts for an ultrasound. When I told them I couldnt make those appts. They discharged me! Now they will not refill my prescription for birth control just because I could not show up to get an ultrasound which had nothing to do with the birth control I have already been on for 2 years. Now I have to get another exam 6 months later through another doctor.

Can't say enough wonderful things about her show details Can't say enough wonderful things about her
Apr 13th, 2009

Dr. Towbin is exceptionally caring and knowledgeable about female issues. I totally trust her opinion about my medical care.