Family Physicians

Abq Health Partners
9101 Montgomery Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
505-275-4288
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best doc I've seen. Ever.  |  show details
by Amber p. on Jan 26th, 2014

I would definitely recommend dr. Tramil. When I mentioned I hadn't been able to work she asked if I missed working. Most people and docs never think of not being able to work as a benefit. It is not. And she knew. She is very kind, considerate, compassionate, as well as knowledgable and bright. She works with other doctors for her patient easily. She has an amazing ability to answer all questions and make patient feel listed to and cared for while being very proficient with time. Also makes me feel like a human rather than like a patient/client. Should teach humanity to upcoming and most established doctors. Love this doctor!

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

I always feel very comfortable with talking to doctor Tramil about any topic and she always takes time to listen. She always carefully reviews all my test results with me and we always review all my options and discuss the best course of action.

|  M. King  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

I travel a few miles more to see Dr. Tramil. Another clinic is about ten blocks from my house. But it is worth it to drive the extra miles. She is the best doctor I've had since I arrived in Albuquerque in 1968.

|  She is a wonderful doctor  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2008

Dr Tramil is very professional, courteous, caring,and informative. I recommend her to anyone that is looking for a primary care physician