A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Treece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Treece has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John River District Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- St John Detroit Riverview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Treece practice?
Dr. Nancy Treece practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.