A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Treece is Excellent. Dr. Treece has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Treece has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John River District Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview
- Children`s Hospital of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treece accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Treece practice?
Dr. Nancy Treece practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Treece, Dr. Marianne Treece, Dr. Hanna Treece, Dr. Nan Treece, Dr. Maryann Treece, Dr. Hannelore Treece, Dr. Ana Treece, Dr. Rosanne Treece