A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Treece:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Treece is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Treece graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Treece has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John River District Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- St John Detroit Riverview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ann Treece MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Treece practice?
- Dr. Nancy Treece has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Treece practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.