Overall Review

4.8

May 27th, 2016
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SEEING DR. TURKINGTON SINCE SHE WAS BORN. WE MOVED AD HAD TO STOP SEEING HER BUT MADE SURE THAT WHEN WE RETURNED TO THE AREA THAT WE AGAIN WERE SEEN BY DR. TURKINGTON. SHE HAS BEEN GREAT AND TALKS TO KIDS SO THEY UNDERSTAND.

January 7th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever had. Amazing with kids. Clearly loves her work and her patients.
We absolutely LOVE Dr. Turkington. We drive 1 hour to see her! Highly recommend!!

March 5th, 2014
I knew Dr. Turkington from Mary Hitchock Hospital and was always impressed with her professional patient care, patient advocacy, and bedside manner. I immediately signed my kids up with her practice when she opened an office in Hanover. They are almost grown now and love Dr. Turkington. It will be hard to leave for an adult provider.

September 19th, 2012
Dr. Turkington is fantastic!!! I can't say enough about how amazing she is. She's a great mom and is down to earth and can really relate. I've never felt judged by her, have always been treated with respect and felt like we were working together to care ofr my kids. Her office staff is kind, but so flighty!! Appointment mix-ups, problems getting referrals faxed, prescriptions sent, none of that stuff happens without numerous phone calls and me basically harassing them.

September 21st, 2011
The best pediatrician around!
I just want to say that I LOVE Dr. Turkington. I had her as my pediatrician for 13 years and now she is my childrens doctor. She is AMAZING and I can't say enough positive things about her. I travel over an hour just so that my children can have such a compassionate doctor. I HIGHLY recommend her.

November 3rd, 2010
6 years and counting
We have been patients of Dr. T's for 6 years. She is fabulous. She gives me the feeling that my kids are her most important patients. She talks to them and asks them questions because their input is as important as mine.She is great with new moms helping them to cope with the new life of mother hood and if a mom decides not to breast feed she doesn't criticize or pass judgment. She is all about what works for you and your family while making sure the baby is getting the proper care.I think she is phenomenal but she is human and she isn't perfect. Returning phone calls is her one area of weakness. She is a one doctor practice spread very thin and I know that she hasn't taken on an associate because she wants the one who will treat her patients the same way she does.

July 23rd, 2010
great pediatrician
She is an excellent doctor, who is very thorough, understanding and supportive. She is very patient with children and genuinely cares about them and their family. She makes office visits very comfortable and fun!

June 16th, 2009
A very caring and patient physician
Dr. Turkington is a great physician. She spends as much time as you need her too, answers all questions, and will make sure you have an appointment when needed.I would say the only potential problem is that she is the only physician in her office, so she is stretched a bit thin, she takes her own call nights and weekends.Her front desk staff doesn't always follow through and can take offense when it's brought to their attention. So that part is marginal.Other than that, I would highly recommend her, she really is a great MD.