A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Valdez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valdez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Valdez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Valdez practice?
- Dr. Nancy Valdez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Valdez practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.