A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Van Sloun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Van Sloun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Van Sloun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Sloun graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Sloun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jo Van Sloun MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Van Sloun practice?
- Dr. Nancy Van Sloun has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Van Sloun practices Internal Medicine near Minnetonka, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Excelsior, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minnetonka Internists.