inactive

Nancy W Van Speybroeck MD Patient Reviews

3.2

January 12th, 2012
Excellent Doctor! Knowledgeable, Smart, Caring
She is a wonderful doctor and helped me so much!

February 17th, 2011
nice doctor, poorly run office
My mother sees Dr. VanSpeybroeck and is happy with her. However, the phone is rarely answered at the office and phone calls are not returned. A fairly serious referral was supposed to be made 3 weeks ago and we still haven't heard anything. Cannot get anyone to answer the phone or return phone calls. Very unprofessional office behavior and I don't know how it is tolerated.

August 30th, 2010
Alison
Due to several joint issues,(plus strong genetic family history of rheumatic disease and sarcoidosis) I asked for referral to see this doctor. I was told that the doctor refused to take me as a new patient. I have Anthem Blue Cross and Medicare. Medicare is PRIMARY. Rather than say she is not accepting new Medicare patients, she said she didn't feel she could meet my needs. She is the only rheumatologist within 150 miles of my home.

August 19th, 2010
She has been very helpful
I find her to be a good listener and doctor. She has worked through a number of various treatments to try and find one to help me get some relief for my PsA. I would recommend her to other patients.