A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vance has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Vance MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Vance practice?
- Dr. Nancy Vance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Vance practices Pediatrics near Crestview Hills, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, KY and Cold Spring, KY.