Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  saved my life  |  show details
by anonymous: four leaf clover on Mar 15th, 2014

Caring. Interested in well-being of patient. Reaches out to network of professional cares and ensures that patients are given prompt attention by the best doctors. Willing to see it to the end. Saved my life. Respects privacy.

Aug 22nd, 2013

Review by NB on Mar 3rd, 2012 hard to agree with as no doc should ever prescribe for someone, espc pain drugs, without a full physical and lab. NB was never a pt of Dr. V's and Dr. V did the right thing in referring NB to urgent care since she was in great pain. Story sounds like good, not bad care. Anyway, my experience has been entirely positive. I find Dr. V pleasant and caring, very responsive and wouldn't hesitate to refer her to any potential patient.

|  Worst doctor I've ever had  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Being a healthy 27 year old, I picked Venditti for availability & proximity reasons...what a mistake. The only thing that she made easy was referrals and this was due to her office staff, not her. I had an accident and received a brain injury. Her diagnosis was a mental health issue. Doctors from all hospitals were sending letters of concern about me and she ignored them. I had to manage my own health and find help for it. Eventually, I found another wonder PCP and it has been a blessing. But even transferring my records to the new one, she stuck me with an unnecessary $50 fee. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

|  New Patient  |  show details
by NB on Mar 3rd, 2012

This is the least caring physician I have ever encountered.Newly relocated to Massachusetts, in mid December, 2011, I made a wellness appointment as a new patient for February 15, 2012 with Dr. Venditti. On January 18, 2012 I called for an appointment because I had been feeling ill and in pain. I was told that the doctor was unable to see me and referred me to an Urgent Care Center, from where I was sent to the Emergency Room of Newton-Wellesley Hospital. The Hospital performed blood tests and X-Rays and sent me home with instructions to call my physician if I wasn't feeling better within a few days. On January 27, I called Dr. Venditti for an urgent appointment as I was in agony with continued pain. I was told that the doctor was not available to see me before my February 15 appointment. I requested specific blood tests to determine if I had Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)based upon my symptoms and the doctor's office staff told me that the doctor would not prescribe the tests without seeing me and would not be able to see me until my scheduled appointment on February 15. I was able to have the blood tests ordered by another doctor and I have been diagnosed with PMR by a Rheumatologist who has been treating me since February 6. I cancelled my February 15 appointment with Dr. Venditti as I have never heard from her, to date, concerning my ER Lab test records or subsequent attempts to see her for diagnostic and treatment care. I have no experience with which to judge her competence, but I found her responsiveness unacceptable and would not recommend anyone to entrust themselves to her care.

|  Knowledgable, Compassionate, Competent  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

Met with Dr. Venditti for a follow up appt. I have many health issues. She took the to answer all my very questions. I found her to be very knowledgeable.

Mar 23rd, 2011

She cares and can always give me hope.

Jan 20th, 2011

I just started with her, but she seems intelligent and interested in my health

Jun 15th, 2010

About three years ago, my PCP at Mass.General retired and was replaced by Dr.Venditti. She moved to Newton-Wellesley, and I remained her patient there. I have found her to be an excellent doctor, and my wife now sees her as well. She has agreat "bedside manner" (unlike my previous PCP!) and I would highly recommend her.

|  Stay away from this Dr.  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

She is horrible. No bedside manner. Hasn't a clue what she is doing. She clearly only wants easy to manage patients without any issues or medical problems. She even sent someone else's lab reports to me by accident. Also, if you don't mind being on hold for a long time every time, this is a practice to stay away from.

by Richard W. Post III on Mar 16th, 2009

This is an excellent advocate for patient