inactive

Nancy A Venditti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 15th, 2015
Very rude and condescending. Always messes up my prescriptions or just doesn't send them in. The staff at the practice are very nice but Venditti is straight up awful.

March 15th, 2014
saved my life
Caring. Interested in well-being of patient. Reaches out to network of professional cares and ensures that patients are given prompt attention by the best doctors. Willing to see it to the end. Saved my life. Respects privacy.

August 22nd, 2013
Review by NB on Mar 3rd, 2012 hard to agree with as no doc should ever prescribe for someone, espc pain drugs, without a full physical and lab. NB was never a pt of Dr. V's and Dr. V did the right thing in referring NB to urgent care since she was in great pain. Story sounds like good, not bad care. Anyway, my experience has been entirely positive. I find Dr. V pleasant and caring, very responsive and wouldn't hesitate to refer her to any potential patient.

May 24th, 2012
Worst doctor I've ever had
Being a healthy 27 year old, I picked Venditti for availability & proximity reasons...what a mistake. The only thing that she made easy was referrals and this was due to her office staff, not her. I had an accident and received a brain injury. Her diagnosis was a mental health issue. Doctors from all hospitals were sending letters of concern about me and she ignored them. I had to manage my own health and find help for it. Eventually, I found another wonder PCP and it has been a blessing. But even transferring my records to the new one, she stuck me with an unnecessary $50 fee. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

February 14th, 2012
Knowledgable, Compassionate, Competent
Met with Dr. Venditti for a follow up appt. I have many health issues. She took the to answer all my very questions. I found her to be very knowledgeable.

March 23rd, 2011
She cares and can always give me hope.

January 20th, 2011
I just started with her, but she seems intelligent and interested in my health

June 15th, 2010
About three years ago, my PCP at Mass.General retired and was replaced by Dr.Venditti. She moved to Newton-Wellesley, and I remained her patient there. I have found her to be an excellent doctor, and my wife now sees her as well. She has agreat "bedside manner" (unlike my previous PCP!) and I would highly recommend her.

October 30th, 2009
Stay away from this Dr.
She is horrible. No bedside manner. Hasn't a clue what she is doing. She clearly only wants easy to manage patients without any issues or medical problems. She even sent someone else's lab reports to me by accident. Also, if you don't mind being on hold for a long time every time, this is a practice to stay away from.

March 16th, 2009
This is an excellent advocate for patient