Dr. Nancy Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Chang?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Chang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2015

Nancy was my primary care physician for many years. I've never found a doctor as good as her. She is not only kind and caring, but very knowledgeable about different areas of medicine. I highly recommend her!

February 10th, 2015

My favorite doctor!

Thankfully, I'm pretty healthy and would usually only see Nancy once a year, but she always remembered me and the things that were going on in my life. She genuinely cared about me and my wellbeing. When I did have to see her for problems, I never needed a second opinion, nor did I did a referral. She was always able to diagnose and provide a resolution to any problem. She has since moved from San Diego and I have yet to find a doctor as good as her; she is the best!

March 22nd, 2017