A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Liu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy W Liu MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy W. Liu practice?
- Dr. Nancy Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Liu practices Internal Medicine near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists.