Internists

5563 Far Hills Ave
Dayton, OH 45429
937-262-7932
Locations and availability (2)

|  PATIENT  |  show details
by TINA KAVY on Feb 20th, 2013

FAR BEYOND EXCELLENT

|  Caring and careful  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

It is one thing to treat common problems, Dr Liu took the time to re review my records and correctly analyzed my problems. She listens and communicates with you as a person. Great office support if you take the time to know them.

|  show details
by sammy y. on Jun 10th, 2010

best dr. i have ever been too...bar none.

|  SHE SAVED MY LIFE!  |  show details
by GRALS on Feb 11th, 2010

I HAD SEEN OUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN FOR YEARS, AND OVERTIME, EXPLAINED TO HIM MY SYMPTOMS WHICH INCLUDED RACING INFREQUENT HEAET BEAT,RESPIRATORY ISSUES, HIGH BP SPIKES.mY DOCTOR REASSURED ME IT WAS NOTHING, HE HAD CHECKED MY CONCERNS OUT AND IT WAS JUST "STRESS" AND I'D BE OK. A FRIEND RECOMMENDED I GET 2ND OPINION AND REFERREND ME TO DR. LIU SHE WAS VERY PATIENT, CARING, SHE LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS AND FINALLY SAID "I WILL LISTEN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS HOWEVER, DON'T WORRY I WILL FIND OUT AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT!!! GOD BLESS HER! FOLLOWING A SERIES OF TEST, SHE CALLED ME AT HOME AND TOLD ME WHAT SHE THOUGHT I HAD. AN EXTREMELY RARE CONDITION AND SHE WANTED TO PREFORM A FEW ADDITIONAL TEST. IT WAS CONFIRMED WHICH ALSO INCLUDED A HEART PROBLEMS. SHE AND CARDIOLOGIST CONFERRED AND CONTACTED ASSOCIATES AT CLEVELAND CLINIC, SENT ME FOR HEART AND CA AND HAD I NOT GONE TO HER IN TIME....I'D PROBABLY BE DEAD. SINCE THAT TIME OTHER "UNIQUE" MEDICAL CONDITIONS HAVE PRESENTED AND SHE HAD HANDLED THEM OF SENT ME TO SPECIALIST TO RESOLVE OR CONTROL. DR. NANCY LIU HAS AN EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNER, LISTENS, ADDRESSES ALL AREAS OF CONCERNS, NEVER MAKES ME FEEL RUSHED, AND WILL CALL ME AT HOME IF NECESSARY TO CONVEY RESULTS. SHE IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO ADDRESS MY NEEDS. ALL OF HER PATIENTS THAT I KNOW, HAVE HAD THE SAME WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. KNOWING THAT WE ARE IN GOOD HANDS IS A REMARKABLE FEELING!