A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wagner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jo Wagner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Ophthalmologists.