A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Ochsner MC Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jo Wagner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gretna, LA.
See Marrero Ophthalmologists.