A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wagner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowcrest Hospital
- Ochsner MC Westbank
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Wagner practice?
Dr. Nancy Wagner practices Ophthalmology near Gretna, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See Gretna Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Wagner, Dr. Anabel Wagner, Dr. Anya Wagner, Dr. Deeann Wagner, Dr. Hana Wagner, Dr. Hanna Wagner, Dr. Hannah Wagner, Dr. Hannelore Wagner