A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wahls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahls
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Wahls Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wahls, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahls graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Katherine Wahls MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Wahls practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wahls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Wahls practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.