Dr. Nancy Wallach Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Wallach?

MSW

Posted on October 20th, 2016

The staff is always rude and have an attitude. Dr. Wallach is ok, but I cant deal with the rudeness of these people anymore. Changed pediatrician

Posted on March 1st, 2016

random doctors seeing you(when she was the primary doctor),the staff always has attitude, the waiting is just unbelievable (its just better to go to the hospital)

Wish there was an option of No Stars

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Wallach as a person is nice but as a Doctor she's debatable...I've been taking my daughter to her since 06' and since 08' my daughter has been complaining about stomach problems. So she would send to do blood work and sonograms just to never call to tell speak about the results. I would always have to call and ask for results just to have the nurse say everything is normal but she's anemic. Would never be called back to the office for follow ups on her anemia. Switched to another doctor just to find out my daughter now suffers from Colitis something Dr. Wallach never picked up for years. Her office staff are very disrespectful and rude. Dr. Wallach is not in the field for patients well being but just for the amount of children she sees a day '$'. I will never recommend her nor this office to anyone.

Posted on September 27th, 2013

It is very hard to find dr. nancy in the office. It is always some practitioner who always miss diagnose the patient's sickness. Dr. Nancy is good but she's barely in office. so do yourself a favor and leave/do not come.

The worst service ever

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I don't understand how this office is still open for business first of all the receptionist is one of the most rude person I ever met in my life she def don't know what she's doing and her attitude is the worst Now the Doctor every time I have taken my children to her for the last 2 years she's always asking me the same questions over and over again I never had a doctor that doesn't remember his or her patients Information don't you should have it in files Please don't take your children there.

kew garden office is better

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Wallach has been my 13 year old son's doctor since age 3. I then had premature twin girls who she and her incredible staff care for. She has called me from vacation, she has photo messaged her PA when my daughter had a crazy rash, and has always had a soothing, wise, motherly, professionalism about her. I refer all my friends with questionable peds to her.

wrong diagnosis

Posted on August 11th, 2012

Practitioner "Marisa" diagnosed my daughter with an ear infection , and what she actually had was "Laryngitis" was medicated wrongly...ended up at the emergency room same night at cause of her negligence... Horrible experience

Office in kew gardens

Posted on August 21st, 2011

I changed my sons doctor after one year of traveling so far out to brooklyn. dr nancy has two offices in two different neighborhoods I have heard the one in jamaica is not as helpful as the one in kew gardens where I didnt want to really go at first but I have nothing but the best experince maybe because her medical assistant does know what she is doing they ask you what time you can bring your child for her next appt and even take walk Ins of course call before you go the only thong they should work on is getting blood tests in faster

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I scheduled an appointment with her for a pre-natal visit (I was trying to find a good pediatrician for my future baby)...first of all, the receptionist didn't even know what I meant by coming for an interview appointment...then they barely found time to fit me in for 9am(when the office just opens)for a 5 min appointment. When I came(10 min early) there was at least 6 patients waiting for the 9am appointments. I was told to wait and I did, but after 30 min the receptionist asked me what I was there for, and when I replied - she said the doctor was not in yet and usually comes at 9:30am. I asked why then my apptmnt was scheduled for 9, for which they had no answer and told me to wait...I did, and after 10 min they say - the doctor is running late, she'll be in probably in yet another 10 min. At this point I decided to give her the last chance, but even after 10 min she still didn't show up...I just had to turn around and leave because she waisted an hour of my morning for what was supposed to be a 5 min. appointment....Horrible! Well, I guess it's her loss...

Posted on October 28th, 2017