A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Weissbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Weissbach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Weissbach, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissbach graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Weissbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Weissbach MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Weissbach practice?
- Dr. Nancy Weissbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Weissbach practices Infectious Disease near Erie, PA.
See Erie Infectious Disease Doctors.