Dr. Nancy Ellen Weissbach MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Weissbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Weissbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissbach graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weissbach has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance