A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Whereatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Whereatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whereatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whereatt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Whereatt, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whereatt graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whereatt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Whereatt MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Whereatt practice?
- Dr. Nancy Whereatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Whereatt practices Surgery near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Surgeons.