A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wiese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wiese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wiese, DO is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiese graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Wiese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy K Wiese DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Wiese practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wiese has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Wiese practices Occupational Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Preventive Medicine Specialists.