Dr. Nancy Wolf MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Beverly Hills, CA

September 2nd, 2014
Dr. Wolf is extremely effective. She treated my son and has made a huge positive difference in our lives by correcting years of poor RX treatment received from a prior psychiatrist. I think she's terrific and very current on trends and treatments. She is very cautious and knows how to titrate meds so that their effectiveness can be gauged correctly.

May 25th, 2013
Great Dr.
The doctor is amazing: a year later and I know that I can call anytime and hash out a problem or ask for support. She helped me deal with things that I had no desire to talk about. She helped me to let go of my old issues shame and depression. Dr. with great credentials and insight. Highly recommend this professional.

May 2nd, 2013
a rare doctor
Dr. Wolf is the greatest. My 8 year old loves her and with good reason. He has Tourette's Disorder which she has diagnosed and treated in such a way that he never feels bad about himself any more. He is able to talk about his disorder and work through his OCD with her help and excercises. It iseems that there is just nothing she does not know. She is the kind of person for whom it is not a career but it is a calling. she will always take time on the phone or email or carrier pigeon to help answer a question or concern.

April 17th, 2013
very kind and generous with time. very informative. delightful dr. that has truly help with me with her diagnostic expertise.

helped my depression
never bias, and always honest, incredibly careful with medication, very punctual and reliable tried to find an anti depresencethat would help me

great doctor
this doctor has been here for us no matter what has happened. Been entirely flexible in terms of hours and support. The only one to give our child the right diagnosis. Would never choose another doctor.