A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wolfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wolfin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wolfin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolfin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan