A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wolfin is Good. Dr. Wolfin has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wolfin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wolfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Wolfin practice?
Dr. Nancy Wolfin practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Dermatologists and Great Neck Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Wolfin, Dr. Marianne Wolfin, Dr. Hanna Wolfin, Dr. Nan Wolfin, Dr. Maryann Wolfin, Dr. Hannelore Wolfin, Dr. Ana Wolfin, Dr. Rosanne Wolfin