A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wolfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wolfin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wolfin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolfin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Sue Wolfin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Wolfin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wolfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Wolfin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Dermatologists and Great Neck Internists.