A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wolfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wolfin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wolfin, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wolfin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Sue Wolfin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy S. Wolfin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wolfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Wolfin practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Dermatologists and Great Neck Internists.