Dr. Nancy Wolfin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Wolfin?

March 23rd, 2017

Great

Very professional

August 4th, 2016

I'm not happy with her or her office manners

I know her for a lot of years , I use to take my daughter for acne,witch was ok , but one they we took my granddaughter she developed same blisters and her lip and she said was strep , didn't give her antibiotics to take and told me not to take her to the pediatrician, witch it was wrong because the pedestrian said , she need it to be on antibiotics and is very danger for her own belt and others ,and she was only 4 years old .

December 9th, 2015

Great Dermatologist

Dr. Wolfin took me immediately and made accurate diagnosis and great bedside manner and easy to talk to. She doesn't waste time and make you come back for multiple visits. Staff is great too. Highly recommend her! And she is very knowledgeable!

May 8th, 2012

Cavalier attitude and malpractice

Dr. Wolfin was cavalier. I saw her 4 to 5 times with respect to a lesion on my lip. She gave me an ointment on one visit and on the next visit she told me to continue to use it. I then had a full body check up and she still did not biopsy the lip. At the insistance of a relative, I went back to her again and she biopsy the lesion but would not biopsy another place on the lip which had turned white. She was quite cavalier and matter of fact. When the biopsy came back positive, she gave no suggestions or followup. I had a reconstruction surgery on my lip and 30 plus sessions of radiation.

February 28th, 2011

Dr. Wolfin is a fantastic Doctor. I have been a patient of hers for 3 years, and I would highly recommend her.

February 18th, 2009

Caring Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolfin for many years, and have never been disappointed in her expertise as a dermatologist. As if professionalism wasn't enough, she is a warm and gregarious person as well!

September 29th, 2017