A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollam-Huhn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Wollam-Huhn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn practice?
- Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Wollam-Huhn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Chesterland, OH.
See Chardon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.