A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Woodruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Woodruff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodruff
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Woodruff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodruff graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Woodruff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
- MC Curtain Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Keim Woodruff MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Woodruff practice?
- Dr. Nancy Woodruff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Woodruff practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Idabel, OK.
See Idabel Primary Care Doctors and Idabel Sports Medicine Doctors.