Learn more about Dr. Nancy Works:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Works is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Works
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Works Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Works, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Works graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Works has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Amelia Works MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Works practice?
- Dr. Nancy Works has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Works practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.