A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Works:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Works is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Works, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Works graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Works has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Amelia Works MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Works practice?
- Dr. Nancy Works has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Works practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists and Boston Child Psychiatrists.