A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Worthen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Worthen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Worthen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jane Worthen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Worthen practice?
- Dr. Nancy Worthen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Worthen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Radiologists.