A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Worthen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Worthen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worthen graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Worthen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worthen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Worthen practice?
Dr. Nancy Worthen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Radiologists.