A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Yeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Yeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeo graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yeo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Mui-Young Yeo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Yeo practice?
- Dr. Nancy Yeo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Yeo practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.