A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Yeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Yeo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeo graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Yeo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Mui-Young Yeo DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy M. Yeo practice?
- Dr. Nancy Yeo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Yeo practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.