A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Yoanidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Yoanidis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoanidis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yoanidis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Univ Of Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Yoanidis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Yoanidis practice?
- Dr. Nancy Yoanidis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Yoanidis practices Psychiatry near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Psychiatrists.