A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Yoanidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoanidis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoanidis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Yoanidis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoanidis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yoanidis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Univ Of Alabama
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Yoanidis MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Yoanidis practice?
- Dr. Nancy Yoanidis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Yoanidis practices Psychiatry near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Psychiatrists.