A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Young is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Young, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Young has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Young MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Young practice?
- Dr. Nancy Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Young practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.