A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Zink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Zink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Zink, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Zink graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Zink has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Zink MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Zink practice?
- Dr. Nancy Zink has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Zink practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.