Dr. Nancy Zink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2015
Very kind
I appreciate how direct she is, while being very kind. If she has a concern about something, she is very clear on what her concern is and what she would recommend. She listens to what I have to say, and then will share her thoughts and make recommendations. I have a chronic issue that I've been dealing with for 15 years and she openly admitted that I probably know more about this issue than she does at this point - which I think I could say is true for 95% of the dr's I speak to, but I appreciate her honesty! She isn't just spouting out information as if she knows everything. She is willing to talk through ideas on how to address an issue and lets me be a participant in that discussion, not just dictating what my treatment plan is going to be. You get the feeling that she is a very kind individual who really wants to help you feel your best. She is very popular - you won't often be able to get an appointment last minute with her. She has been really responsive via mychart emails though and has allowed me to be double booked to get me in quickly.

March 21st, 2011
I even changed to another insurance plan just to keep Dr. Zink when her office changed insurance acceptance--she is one of the very best Dr.'s I've ever had and I do not want to ever change doctors.