A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Zukowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Zukowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Zukowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zukowski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zukowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Zukowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Zukowski practice?
- Dr. Nancy Zukowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Zukowski practices Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Pediatricians.