A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancylee Stier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancylee Stier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancylee Stier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Stier graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Stier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancylee Battista Stier MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancylee B. Stier practice?
- Dr. Nancylee Stier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancylee Stier practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.