Dr. Nand Bhardwaja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nand Bhardwaja?

September 8th, 2017

In A Hurry

I'm sure the doctor knows what he's doing, but I felt like I was rushed through the appointment and was unable to ask questions or bring up more than one area of pain during the visit. It just felt like I was being rushed through and like being in the room with me was not where he wanted to be.

May 10th, 2017

I was in so much pain before seeing him It took 2 visits and he took my Pain away.I could barely walk without sever pain. I had injections into my spine for the pain in Massachusetts and they did nothing for my pain. Dr Bhardwaja Did a set of injections and exrays and found my problem.Went back in 2 weeks did Laproscopic surgery to fix a Pinched nerve in my spine .That was back in 2007 and I'm still free from Pain ;) Thank You Dr B. Because of You I was able to give my Cane away ;>) Thanks to the Nurses ,who were so gentle and kind also the staff were all so kind.

January 3rd, 2017

Don't waste your time.

This Dr. didn't want to hear any of my history, yelled at me, and left me feeling very discouraged. I now have to find yet another doctor. Don't waste your time, it sounds like he has some personal issues he can't get past in order to help his patients.

March 11th, 2015

Mr

This is by far one off the most rude obnoxious Drs I have ever seen. I am new to pain and he didn't even wait to ask me what my issues were. I will work tirelessly to see no one is treated by him again.

December 29th, 2014

Bull Dog for an office manager. Refused treatment because I missed an appointment. Would not recommend this clinic to anyone.

January 31st, 2014

Feeling great

November 21st, 2013

Dr. NO STARS RATING

The perfect doctor if you want to wait 2 hours at your appointment . Then when the pompous a-hole finally came in the room all he did was badmouth my pcp, my previous doctor and told me chiropractors just hurt people. Then was real pushy to do a nerve block on me . Sorry im not gonna let this a- hole put any needles in me. If you want to be talked down to and treated like trash then this is the guy for you. Waste of a copay didnt offer any help at all.

May 21st, 2013

Very Bad experience.

June 23rd, 2012

Pain Fre

Good me in promptly when other pain clinic was a three week wait which is to long if your in extreme pain.First injection worked with the exception of a headache the following day.Office called next day to check on me.Hopefully I won't have to see Dr.B again but if necessary I'll know who to call.

April 5th, 2012

Pain Gone

He took care of my severe neck pain in 2006 and I have had no occurances at all since.

November 16th, 2010

I rate Dr. Bhardwaja and his staff as wonderful. Dr. B. completely expained what my problem was and how to treat it. I have had two facet injections and what really impressed me was the way all the staff interacted with each other. Everyone was very caring and concerned. Everyone is always upbeat and happy. It is such a wonderful atmosphere. Very unusual to find in a doctor's office in my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. B. for any serious pain problem.

August 6th, 2010

I have been treated by Dr. Bhardwaja for two years now; both for my neck, and my back pain. The staff have always been extremely professional, and I have been given excellent care by Dr. Bhardwaja. I was given IV sedation during my procedures to help ease my anxiety and keep me comfortable during the procedure, and did not experience any side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhardwaja for any person with neck or back pain.