Dr. Nand Bhardwaja MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 10 reviews

January 3rd, 2017
Don't waste your time.
This Dr. didn't want to hear any of my history, yelled at me, and left me feeling very discouraged. I now have to find yet another doctor. Don't waste your time, it sounds like he has some personal issues he can't get past in order to help his patients.

March 11th, 2015
Mr
This is by far one off the most rude obnoxious Drs I have ever seen. I am new to pain and he didn't even wait to ask me what my issues were. I will work tirelessly to see no one is treated by him again.

December 29th, 2014
Bull Dog for an office manager. Refused treatment because I missed an appointment. Would not recommend this clinic to anyone.

November 21st, 2013
Dr. NO STARS RATING
The perfect doctor if you want to wait 2 hours at your appointment . Then when the pompous a-hole finally came in the room all he did was badmouth my pcp, my previous doctor and told me chiropractors just hurt people. Then was real pushy to do a nerve block on me . Sorry im not gonna let this a- hole put any needles in me. If you want to be talked down to and treated like trash then this is the guy for you. Waste of a copay didnt offer any help at all.

May 21st, 2013
Very Bad experience.

June 23rd, 2012
Pain Fre
Good me in promptly when other pain clinic was a three week wait which is to long if your in extreme pain.First injection worked with the exception of a headache the following day.Office called next day to check on me.Hopefully I won't have to see Dr.B again but if necessary I'll know who to call.

April 5th, 2012
Pain Gone
He took care of my severe neck pain in 2006 and I have had no occurances at all since.

November 16th, 2010
I rate Dr. Bhardwaja and his staff as wonderful. Dr. B. completely expained what my problem was and how to treat it. I have had two facet injections and what really impressed me was the way all the staff interacted with each other. Everyone was very caring and concerned. Everyone is always upbeat and happy. It is such a wonderful atmosphere. Very unusual to find in a doctor's office in my experience. I would highly recommend Dr. B. for any serious pain problem.

August 6th, 2010
I have been treated by Dr. Bhardwaja for two years now; both for my neck, and my back pain. The staff have always been extremely professional, and I have been given excellent care by Dr. Bhardwaja. I was given IV sedation during my procedures to help ease my anxiety and keep me comfortable during the procedure, and did not experience any side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhardwaja for any person with neck or back pain.

May 6th, 2009
This was MY experience
I had a procedure done by this doctor. I asked for a copy of that procedure and got it over a month later. However, it was incomplete and in accurate. It did not list what sedation I was given and seems to me it should have given the fact that it made me extremely ill. It stated in my report that I was watched for 15 minutes, had no problems and went home when in fact I was extremely sick, was given an IV and meds for nausea and was there in recovery for at least 45 minutes. Confirmed by the fact that a nurse had to go out and tell my husband I would be longer because I was sick. When I told the doctor I have never had such a horrible experience after a procedure like this he said well, if I wouldn't have wanted so much pain med. I phoned his office the same day told his office personnel that I didn't appreciate his comment. No phone call with an apology was forth coming.