Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nand Wadhwa
Dr. Nand Wadhwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wadhwa is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook University Hospital and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nand Wadhwa has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nand Wadhwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Lucy Palmer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi38
Dr. Luis Gruberg
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Asha Patnaik
Rheumatology, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
East Setauket, NY 0.01 mi26