Dr. Nanda Biswas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nanda Biswas?

January 25th, 2017

Rude and Over-booked

I've waited in the lobby many times for over 2 hours. Last time I had to reschedule because I waited 2 1/2 hours and it started getting dark and due to my night blindness I had to leave without seeing the doctor. She over-books and then doesn't have the time to answer questions and when you do ask questions she gets RUDE with you. As for Oncology where are her certificates or degrees for Oncology, I checked everywhere online and in the office for her to proudly display what University and Internship she has for Oncology. Check it out for yourself!

April 1st, 2016

Rude,Zero Compassion, Unprofessional, Receptionist digging in their nose and then handing you paper work, Doctors never there on interns etc. Will lie to keep you sick... BEWARE ..STAY FAR FAR AWAY... WORST EVER!!!!!!

January 28th, 2016

Bad nurse practioner

The nurse practioner is just mean, rude and RACIST! She only helps people if you are white. She has misdiagnosed me more than once. She thinks she knows it all and she does not she goes out of the room to ask the Dr. She takes forever with a patient. She talks to much about other things besides my complaints. If tou could see the Dr it is way better Dr listens to you and goes to the point and not long of a wait.

November 1st, 2015

The absolute Worst

Dr. Biswas is cold and just mean. She is extremely rude and uncaring. To avoid paperwork, rather than do a referral for you, she will insist you to go ...

October 31st, 2015

Dr, Biswas is cold and just mean. She is extremely rude and uncaring. To avoid paperwork, rather than do a referral for you, she will tell you to go to ER, because they will provide the testing needed and she will not do a referral. This is one heartless and cruel doctor. I can not begin to tell you how small she's made my mother feel and how insignificant my mom's quality of life was To her. She lacks empathy and compassion for a patient's pain an suffering. Dr. Nanda Biswas has solid ice when her heart should be. She sincerely does not care and is a nasty, bitter woman!! So if you are referred to her....RUN!!! I can not believe she's never been reported and is allowed to practice.

August 4th, 2015

My visit

I was very happy with Dr. Biswas if you want the Best Dr. Biswas is number 1 on my book.

January 22nd, 2015

staff is rude

May 3rd, 2014

bad physicians assistant

Very long wait time, about an hour and a half. If you make an appointment to see Dr. Biswas, you still only get to see her PA. The PA has misdiagnosed me twice,the Dr. misdiagnosed me once. Neither will listen to me and my concerns(especially the PA, because she knows everything and I nothing).I was treated for copd when I had a food allergy. I had to wait over a year to get a food allergy test. Their medical group won't give out any referrals This is just a bad place. .Look for a different physician. By the way, Unlike the other reviews, I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. Too bad they don't work for a better doctors office.

April 23rd, 2014

Can't get an appointment

Waiting over three weeks to get an appointment. Phone is either busy or when I am fortunate to get an answer, its by an extremely rude and ignorant staff member who will NOT help me! I need to find a new specialist!

October 8th, 2013

Dr Biswas is very thourogh. she also is very nice

She took the time out to explain in detail to me my diagnosis

May 24th, 2013

Incompetent staff! Bad communication!

I have seen dr. Biswas during both my pregnancies in the last three years over having low blood platelets. My first impression of the DR was never bad. Last pregnancy her front staff (mainly the idiot that sits at the window) was extremely rude, in compassionate, and did things that are out of her job title. This pregnancy I am beyond irritate with with place. I saw dr. Biswas concerning my low platelets around 20 weeks, she sat there, was nice and took time with me. Nothing to complain about on the DR's part. She took my blood right there and got the results back as we were still speaking, awesome! She then told me to come back every two weeks without an appointment just to come back real quick and them run my blood to keep an eye on it. Again, awesome. Short and simple. Fast forward two weeks after this discussion with her, I show up at the office and inform the older white lady that always sits at the window that I was told just to go back and get my blood drawn. She insisted I was wrong rudely and stated I needed to go to the lab in order to have that done. I was frustrated and let it go being very pregnant I didn't have the patience to deal with this lady, took her stupid slip, and got my blood drawn at the lab. Weeks go by and I hear nothing about what my platelets were at an furthermore have no more direction of what I am supposed to do next? Go back to the lab to keep checking it? Show up at the office again in hopes the staff will actually listen to what their DR told me to do and get my blood drawn there? So I call the office, and how answers? Yup you bet, the same secretary that should be worried about filing papers instead of trying to interfere with the DR/ patient care. I ask her about the results of my rest from the lab, stating my OB who will e performing my csection on me keeps wanting to know the reats and that I haven't received any communication from them on my test. Again surprise surprise she is short and rude saying that they only call if results are bad or abnormal. Ok great, that was no help, and you still don't know what you're talking about secretary lady. My OB needs to know my platelet count regardless if they are normal or abnormal! I then leave and call scheduling an appointment in hopes to see the actual DR and get past this front desk lady. Luckily I got someone else on the phone and scheduling it was simple. The day I show up for my appointment, I arrive almost 30 minutes early. The while room was packed and didn't seem to be moving much. I waited an hour and the rude secretary still hasn't even called me up to the window to pay my copay. so yes, i left. i was not about to miss my also important OB appointment that was scheduled two hours after my appointment with Dr.Biswas because they cant keep their stuff together. upon arriving at my OB appointment, i tell my doctor the situation of what happened at the hematologist and that I still have no idea what my platelet count is. no biggie he says, we will draw your blood right here and have results in two days. Then late around 8pm friday night I have a voicemail from Dr. Biswas freaking out saying my blood platelets are life threatening low an i need to be on steroids and then hangs up. Again no further direction. Luckily I googled online a after hours number for her to only connect with her yelling and scaring the crap out of me for about five minutes on the phone. Telling me I "told you you were supposed to see me every two weeks" this is so dangerous! You're baby is in danger and made me cry hysterically by feeling me out. I tried explaining to her that I did show up, I did try to see her but her secretary always rerouted me and told me I was wrong. Well either she couldn't hear me or understand me because all she did was argue with me and make the situation worse. She was extremely rude and kept telling me what am I supposed to do now? When I questioned what SHE wanted me to do since this was so bad supposably! She hung up on me and that was it! I took myself to the local ER and had doctors there that are organized, caring, and can understand and listen take care of me. Turns out my platelets were not as life threatening low as she was freaking out on me, scaring myself and my family half to death . Yes they were low but I was admitted for a full day to be monitored and me and my unborn baby are fine. Needless to say I will never go back there again or trust mine or my child's life in their hands

May 4th, 2013

Awful office staff

We like the Dr but our first impression of office staff was poor and that has proved to be correct. They are rude, incompetent, will not take responsibility. Wish we could see the dr without dealing with her office personnel