A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanda Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanda Salem, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Salem has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanda Gopal Salem BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nanda G. Salem practice?
- Dr. Nanda Salem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nanda Salem practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Troy, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Nephrologists.