Dr. Nanda Shah MD Patient Reviews

July 20th, 2015
Rude and Unprofessional
I feel Dr. Shah is very rude and a bit unprofessional. In addition what could have been done in one visit she made that happen in two visits (money making strategy I would say). It's a doctor's responsibility to seek the patient's consent before doing any kind of examination. She did one of the tests without my knowledge and later called up to tellme your reports were normal. Also, a doctor should have patience to listen to the patient and respond politely but she justs kind of shouts at you. An appropriate word would be moral police for her. Lastly, lady you have no business to comment about someone's personal life and husband. Mind your own business and stop poking your nose in someone else's life whom you just met! Will not recommend this doctor.

June 24th, 2015
Beware of doctor
Very unprofessional and painful experience. This doctor is rude, condescending and will insult you every time and even threaten you if you don't agree with what she says. Wonder how she is even allowed to practice. She does not visit hospitals anymore. Charges more than the co-pay amount and the bill looks fake. I wouldn't recommend her to even my worst enemy.

April 28th, 2014
Great doctor!
What do you want in a doctor? Someone who is nice but really can care less? Or someone that may be rough but tells you exactly what their truthful opinion is? That is what she is...when I go to her office my whole family is put to ease and I know I can trust her! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor they can trust!

August 22nd, 2013
Great doctor, knowledgeable, professionally yet empathetic and caring.
Great doctor, she gives great advice for benefit of the patient not just focusing on her benefit. She takes personal interest and gives a very caring suggestion and allows to make a informed decision.

June 28th, 2013
Rude and no checkup on first visit
No one can bare her rude behavior. She takes multiple visits for simple checkup. I went for confirmation on 1st month. She didnt confirm 100%. She asked to come again next week. Two times visit then she gave confirmation. Charged twice and is $789.

June 9th, 2013
Very rude. Shouting at patients.
She experienced but no respect to patients. We went for checkup second baby. We visited another doctor before visiting her. She is using improper language for other doctor. She is very rude with my wife while doing preliminary examination. I never visit again.

April 18th, 2013
she is well experienced doctor
I thought of her as a great doctor . In my case , my first delivery was through c-section. second time I went to Dr.Nandha shah .and I told her Iam interested in normal delivery even though I am c-section first time. she suggested me , we can try second for normal delivery. and she treated me carefully and she could deliver me normally with out any complications . and my baby was 9.5 pounds weight. thanks to Dr.NandaShah

November 13th, 2012
very caring and excellent doctor
i cannot describe how caring she is ..she always tells what is good for us . the way she expresses what she wants to say may not be liked by every one but her only aim is to have a healthy baby ... she was there with me in labour room for the whole night which is very rare these days ....i would highly recommend her

August 28th, 2012
The Best Doctor
We had been to Emergency during middle of the night and the attending doctor did not know what was going on because of wrong diagnosis. They called the specialist Dr. Shah and she found that the diagnosis done was wrong. She diagnosed again and found that the condition was critical and rushed to Operation Room and saved a life. She answered all our questions carefully, following the surgery and she is so caring.

July 17th, 2012
Caring and Helpful
I had a very good experience with Dr.Nanda Shah and is very happy with the overall experience. I felt, she is very caring and understanding.

April 25th, 2012
mistreats people
I had gone to her when my first child was conceived. However, due to her bad attitude (she used to get angry on asking questions), I moved to another doctor. We ask questions because we really need to know what needs to be done and what we hear from others. Instead of replying to pacify my fears this lady used to get angry. I believe this was because I am an Indian. I don't think she will dare to show such attitude to anyone else.

March 7th, 2012
rude
Who ever wrote positive comments here..she must have requested them to write. when ever i talked to any one in indian gathering not a single person talked positive about her..she must be intelligent but very very rude!