Learn more about Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parchuri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parchuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Parchuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Anmed Health Wellspring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists, Anderson Hematologists, and Anderson Oncologists.