A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Parchuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMed Health Medical Center
- Anmed Health Wellspring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists, Anderson Hematologists, and Anderson Oncologists.