Learn more about Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parchuri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parchuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parchuri graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Parchuri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Anmed Health Wellspring
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practice?
- Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandakishore Parchuri practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists, Anderson Hematologists, and Anderson Oncologists.