Dr. Nandakumar Ravi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

May 13th, 2016
Non-caring & Disinterested
This doctor could not have been more disinterested in my medical history, barely communicated or even looked at me at the first visit. He left the room telling me to wait but not sharing thoughts or plans. Assistant came in and did scheduling and that's how I found things out. After procedure at his surgery center told to get out of the bed rather quickly and wait in a chair right next to other patients and their drivers. He goes down the row telling each patient right in front of the others your personal findings (a clear violation of HIPPA laws meant to protect your privacy) in a hurried and incomplete fashion. You are sent on your way with a discharge sheet stating what was found, some of which he never even mentioned so there's no care plan in place and as you are told you don't need to come back for an office visit you are left in the dark without a clue or any questions addressed. Told pictures taken during procedure will be provided to you, but they are not. It's like dealing with a robot. There's no caring or concern on this doctor's part. He's obviously only in it for the money. Should have checked his reviews first. No wonder his patient satisfaction rating is a lowly 2. Do yourself a favor and stay clear!!

December 10th, 2015
Dr was not interested in seeing me or any other patient. He arrived at the office just before 2 my appt. Was at and 4 other patients were ahead of m. I was the last to be seen before others came in me and the patients before me were all seen and chased out of the office by him by 220. When we were in the office I tried to explain to himy symptoms and why my general practioner had refered me to him. He was rude kept interrupting me. I explain to him I had been diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and that was the reason for the referral he told me that it was incorrect,and I needed a colonoscopy. All this with out examine me or even looking at me. He offered no answers to my questions just seemed aggravated to be in the office. My experience was the same as the other patients as they confirmed with me in the parking lot.

July 31st, 2013
My ulcer
He listens but I think a second opinion might offend him. He's not perfect but considering your options I would take him. When I was in a panic his office quickly took me in and didn't make me wait till next week. He's old school.

January 18th, 2013
DISSAPPOINTED
If you're looking for a dr. that will communicate with you, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE. This dr. is the WORST. He expects you to read his mind. He calls in prescriptions and don't tell you want they are for or even that he has had something called it. He is very difficult to work with. I got the impression he thinks women are stupid.