A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandakumar Vittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandakumar Vittal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittal graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Vittal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandakumar B Bangalore Vittal MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nandakumar B. Vittal practice?
- Dr. Nandakumar Vittal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nandakumar Vittal practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Neurological Surgeons.