Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nandakumar Bangalore Vittal
Dr. Nandakumar Bangalore Vittal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Bangalore Vittal is affiliated with Nashville General Hospital At Meharry, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Vanderbilt University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nandakumar Bangalore Vittal has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Nandakumar Bangalore Vittal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Kaitlin James
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi10
Dr. Rohan Chitale
Nashville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Emily Westbury
Nashville, TN 0 mi2