A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veerappa
Education & Awards
Dr. Veerappa graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Veerappa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa practice?
- Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians.