A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Channabasappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Channabasappa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Channabasappa graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Channabasappa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Channabasappa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nandini Channabasappa practice?
- Dr. Nandini Channabasappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandini Channabasappa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Gastroenterologists.