Learn more about Dr. Nandini Channabasappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Channabasappa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Channabasappa
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Channabasappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Channabasappa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Channabasappa graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Channabasappa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Channabasappa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nandini Channabasappa practice?
- Dr. Nandini Channabasappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandini Channabasappa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Gastroenterologists.